2017 was an incredible year for Melbourne City Wrestling. We’re only going to get bigger and better, and we want to continue to build our MCW Community. That’s why we are really excited to announce our exclusive membership program for 2018!
Gimme, gimme, gimme the details!
Cost: $50 for the year.
There will be 50 memberships available for 2018.
What do I get for my bucks?
- Access to advance pre-sales days before the public – this includes meet & greet opportunities!
- 15 minute pre-entry to shows, a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at merchandise, get yourself into your seats and get the real VIP treatment!
- Exclusive MCW Member 2018 key-ring (which you present to get early entry)
- Exclusive emails – which will include sneak peaks to MCW Encore content, and other awesome emails!
- Enjoy your long weekends on us with a free MCW Encore event. • Access to monthly swag give-aways.
- Birthday month madness
- Birthday card signed by the MCW roster
- Discounted MCW merchandise coupon (redeemable on MCW merchandise only)
- One free guest pass – celebrate your birthday with a friend! (Essendon shows / General Admission tickets only)
How do I get my piece of this delicious pie?
We’ll be taking sign-ups at MCW Final Battle on 16 December before the show and at intermission.
We’ll be only taking sign-ups in person, so we can record your details and give you your key ring. If there are free membership slots, the membership offer will also be available at the January show as well.
Are tickets included in the price?
No. We are not ruling out offering a season pass in the future.
How much does it cost?
Why is there a 50 person limit to the memberships?
We are performing this as a trial, and we’re eager to hear from our members what they like / don’t like so we can continue to develop the program (and other initiatives) and expand in 2019.
What if I miss out?
Better get in early so you don’t! We will continue to develop the membership and look to expand in 2019.
How does the 15 minute pre-entry work?
Show your MCW Member 2018 key-ring to gain entry, and then you’re free to view and purchase merchandise. If you already taken advantage of the advance pre-sale, you’ll have a reserved seat, if you are purchasing General Admission tickets on the day you’ll be guided to those areas by MCW staff. Please note, if the show is sold out and you haven’t pre-purchased a ticket, than you won’t be able to gain entry. We highly recommend in taking advantage of the exclusive advance pre-sale you have access too!
Will more stuff be added to the program?
Quite possibly! We have a few things in development that we can’t talk about *just* yet. But stay tuned.