Date: Friday 20 April
Location: Thornbury Theatre, 859 High Street
- Prehistoric Death Cult vs Helter Skelter – MCW Tag Team Championship
- Dowie James vs Tyler Bate
- Slex vs Trent Seven vs Lochy Hendricks – MCW Intercommonwealth Championship
- Travis Banks vs JXT vs Elliot Sexton – PROGRESS World Championship
- Pete Dunne vs Mike Burr
- Toni Storm vs Kellyanne – PROGRESS Women’s Championship
- Jimmy Havoc vs Alan Payne
How to get there?
The Thornbury Theatre is located just steps away from stop 41 High St/Collins St on route 86. Upon exiting the tram, simply cross the road and the Theatre is right there!
Get off at Thornbury station on the South Morang line. After exiting at Thornbury station, turn left onto Ethel St for approximately 30m and then take a right onto Blythe St until you reach High St. Turn right onto High St and walk for approximately 50m and the Thornbury Theatre will appear on your right.
If driving to the Thornbury Theatre, you can take full advantage of the ample parking available on High St which has no parking restrictions after 6pm. Other alternatives are Collins St and Mansfield St which are located just off High St and are adjacent to the Theatre.
Never been to Thornbury before?
High Street is bursting with restaurants, cafes and even a food truck trailer park all within walking distance of Thornbury Theatre. While food and drink is available at Thornbury Theatre, there’s also opportunity to get a bite to eat beforehand, thanks to High Street.