For the first time ever, Melbourne City Wrestling and Moon Dog Craft Brewery are teaming up to present the most no holds barred event in Good Beer Week History, as we present “Brewery Brawl”!
On Saturday 11th May, the doors at the brand-new Moon Dog Craft Brewery in Preston will be thrown open, housing Australia’s premiere brand of sports entertainment presented like you’ve never seen before.
Announced matches so far…
When: Saturday 11 May
Where: Moon Dog Craft Brewery
34-46 Chifley Drive, Preston VIC
Doors 6pm. Show starts 7.30pm (SHARP)
- Is MCW Brewery Brawl an over 18’s only event? No, however those under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. Please Note: This event will feature mature content and may not be suitable for the younger audience.
- Are tickets available at the door? Yes, tickets are available from 6pm at $30 per person. We do recommend booking ahead of time to avoid disappointment. Tickets available online here.
- What time are doors, what time does the show start? Doors open at 6pm. The show starts at 7:30pm and will run to approx 11pm.
- Is parking available? Yes, street parking is available on Chifley Drive.
- What public transport options are available? Tram (86) and Thornbury Train station (Mernda Line) are about a 30 minute walk (or 5 min Uber/Taxi) from the venue. The 513 bus stops at the end of Chifley Drive.
- Is there food/drink available to purchase? Yes! Sparrows Philly Cheese Steak & Taco Truck will be in attendance and of course Moon Dog Brewing will be serving their amazing range of Craft Beers (non alcoholic options also available)
- Is it a seated or standing event? There will be areas for seating for tired legs, but primarily a standing event.
- What are the social tags? You can follow live results and action using #MCWBreweryBrawl
- Will the event be available on MCW Encore? Yes, Brewery Brawl will be made available shortly after to watch anytime on MCW Encore.